2.2.6 - 4 October 2017
- Fixed thumbnail grid projects not getting deleted properly.
- Newly uploaded webfonts should now work when switching between http and https.
- Fixed a textformat's color did not get applied to the menu when choosing a textformat for the menu in "Customize".
2.2.3 - 16 September 2017
- Fixed thumbnail grid row gutter not working in Firefox.
2.2.2 - 21 August 2017
- Fixed projects not sortable on projects overview for some people.
2.2.1 - 18 August 2017
- Fixed thumbnailgrid gaps in some cases.
- Fixed json invalidation when linking to a project/page with special characters in title.
2.2.0 - 15 August 2017
- Fixed nothing showing up on IE 11 when sticky footer option is active.
2.1.9 - 4 August 2017
- Fixed Texteditor Dropdown Menus not appearing with latest WordPress version.
2.1.8 - 12 July 2017
- Fixed Custom Phone Layout not showing up sometimes when resizing browser.
- Fixed body classes such as id-* slug-* type-* not working anymore after last update.
2.1.7 - 7 July 2017
- Fixed Row Background Images not working for Microsoft Edge.
- Fixed use of deprecated jQuery methods. Now you should be able to insert a new jQuery library version when doing custom js coding without breaking Lay Theme.
2.1.6 - 23 June 2017
- Fixed various bugs when switching between http:// and https://.
2.1.5 - 15 March 2017
- Fixed a row background image/video bug.
2.1.2 - 2 March 2017
- Compatibility with WordPress plugin "menu shortcode".
2.1.1 - 15 February 2017
- Fixed prev/next project not having right order anymore.
2.1.0 - 14 February 2017
- Gridder: Fixed html5 videos not possible to check "autoplay".
- Customizer: Fixed Site Title not able to change color in certain cases.
- Mobile menu: Fixed wrong spaces between mobile menu points in certain cases.
2.0.9 - 6 February 2017
- Fixed sticky footer not working.
- Fixed captions for videos not showing up.
- Fixed youtube/vimeo videos not addable.
2.0.8 - 4 February 2017
- Fixed pages not fading out when navigating.
- Fixed a PHP compatibility issue.
- Fixed thumbnails not removed from a thumbnailgrid when a project is deleted.
2.0.7 - 3 February 2017
- Please update all of your Lay Theme Addons to make them work with the latest Lay Theme.
- After this update please see if your mobile menu bar and mobile site title still look good. If not, adjust your site title position and mobile menu bar height in "Customize" → "Mobile (Smartphone)" → "Mobile Menu Bar" and "Mobile Site Title".
- New Features:
- "Thumbnail Grid" in Gridder → "+More" → "+Thumbnail Grid". This feature shows project thumbnails of a chosen category with layout settings for phone, tablet and desktop. Set the "tablet" breakpoint in "Lay Options" → "Appearance" → "Tablet Breakpoint".
- HTML5 Video for Intro
- Intro for phone
- "Use desktop menu as mobile menu" in "Customizer" → "Mobile (Smartphone)" → "Mobile Menu"
- More options for positioning mobile site title and mobile menu when "Use desktop menu as mobile menu" is active.
- Background image for phone in "Customizer" → "Mobile (Smartphone)" → "Mobile Background Image"
- Option "is fixed" for mobile menu and mobile site title
- If a textformat is chosen for site title, menu or project title, the textformat's tablet fontsize will now apply when the browser has a tablet width.
- "Customizer" → "Menu Style" → "Menu" → "show menu again on mouseover" when "hide when scrolling down" is active.
- When site title is an image, there is now a new option "Alignment in relation to tagline".
- Text-align settings for site title and tagline, only important if you use multiline text for these.
- "Customizer" → "Project Thumbnails" → "Project Title" → Position can now be "above image".
- Fixed shortcodes sometimes not working and shortcodes not working in footers.
- Gridder: Fixed elements sometimes not snapping to Grid after resize.
- Fixed project thumbnail mouseover brightness change affecting project title on image.
- Fixed a bug for when users install LayGridder and Lay Theme at the same time. LayGridder is not compatible with Lay Theme.
- Fixed issue with tapping on project thumbnails on mobile devices. The mouseover state will now be shown on tap instead of touchstart and tapping again to enter the project should work again now.
- Fixed an issue where project arrows wouldn't show up.
- When using Yoast Seo Plugin, Lay Theme's own metatags will now be disabled. Otherwise you have duplicate metatags.
- "Customizer" → "Project Thumbnails" → "Project Thumbnail Mouseover" → "Behaviour on Mobile Devices" → "Do not show mouseover state" is a new option which is the default now.
- Default Phone breakpoint is now 600px.
2.0.6 - 16 November 2016
- Fixed a problem with new "Restore last data" feature.
2.0.5 - 15 November 2016
- When you save a layout, now a backup will be made automatically. If your layout's json (data) should become invalid you will be able to restore your last layout by clicking "Restore last data".
- Fixed "mailto:" not working when linking an image or text
- Fixed backspace not working in code editor
- Fixed not being able to scroll in texteditor
- Fixed background video overlays content
- Fixed an issue where custom mouse cursors would not work on videos in a carousel
2.0.2 - 10 November 2016
- Fixed a bug where the Gridder wouldn't show up on older PHP versions
2.0.1 - 8 November 2016
- Site title can be multiline now
- Fixed some issues that came with the last update
1.9.9 - 2 November 2016
- Add Shortcodes of third party WordPress plugins with "+More" → "+Shortcode" in the Gridder. If you need a contact form I suggest Ninja Forms. I cannot guarantee that all 3rd party plugins will work but I think most will work.
- "Link" button in texteditor now uses new link modal which lets you choose categories as well from the list of linkable items.
- When setting a row background video you can now choose if it should be muted or not.
- Fixed thumbnail mouseover image not working when row has a background color.
- Fixed max-width option not working on "Use browser height" row with text inside.
- Fixed logo and menu not aligning to content with options "Max width of content" and "Apply max width of content to logo and menu" set.
- Fixed row background video and row background image not appearing if row uses a background color.
- Fixed content not overlapping cover with cover feature enabled and without a custom background color set.
- Fixed a cover issue with iOS 8
1.9.7 - 11 October 2016
- HTML id's now addable to elements and rows. In the Gridder right click an element or row and choose "Set HTML class and id"
- Gridder: Moved "imagelink" and "class" buttons inside context menu. Right click an element to access these.
- Imagelink and classes/ids of elements now sync too with your custom phone layout elements.
- Scroll to top button works with images too now. Right click an image in the gridder and choose "Use as scroll to top button".
1.9.6 - 9 October 2016
- Compatibility with latest Carousel Addon version
- Renamed "Misc Options" to "Lay Options" and put it first position in "Lay Options" menu instead of "Gridder Defaults"
- "Intro" feature can now be disabled by unchecking the feature in "Lay Options"
- Please update all of your addons when updating to 1.9.6
1.9.5 - 6 October 2016
- Fixed a few issues that were caused by the new "Breakpoint to Phone version" option
1.9.3 - 4 October 2016
- Insert horizontal lines in the Gridder with "+More" → "Horizontal Line". Find horizontal line options in "Lay Options" → "Horizontal Lines".
- New option "Breakpoint to Phone version" (number) in "Lay Options"
- New option "Add Tablet settings to Textformats" in "Lay Options". With this activated you can set fontsizes and spaces top/bottom for tablet.
- Improved "link image" modal that appears when you click the "link" button when you mouseover over an image in the Gridder.
- Fixed .woff not addable in "Webfonts"
- Fixed project thumbnails in carousels not getting updated
1.9.1 - 28 September 2016
- New license key server. If key activation did not work for you before, please try again.
- Fixed element alignment issues for IE 11
1.9.0 - 7 September 2016
- Compatibility with latest lightbox addon update
- Fixed html5 videos not appearing on iOS
1.8.9 - 1 September 2016
- More settings for Textformats: underline, italic, caps, spaces in % or px
- Improved positioning of background images and videos so they should be positioned correctly now when using Fullscreen Slider and resizing the browser
- Added body classes slug-* type-* id-* for easier custom CSS selectors
1.8.8 - 25 August 2016
- Fixed a bug with project descriptions that could cause layout to not show up
- Improved json invalidation message
- Fixed an issue with special characters in embeds and html elements that could cause json invalidation
- Fixed resizing elements in Gridder not working anymore in Safari and latest version of WordPress 4.6
- Fixed json layout invalidation for category layouts
1.8.5 - 18 August 2016
- Fixed not being able to publish projects anymore with WordPress 4.6
- Fixed moving and resizing elements in Gridder not working anymore in latest version of Firefox (48.0)
- Fixed a bug related to project arrows that could make project thumbnails unclickable
1.8.2 - 13 August 2016
- Fixed categories showing frontpage when a category has no projects
- Fixed mobile space bottom not working properly
- Customizer: More settings for mobile site title in "Customize" → "Mobile" → "Mobile Site Title". The new settings are "Space Left in", "Space Left", "Space Top in", "Space Top", "Textformat", "Font size in", "is fixed" (when mobile menu is hidden).
- "Customize" → "Mobile" → "Mobile Menu" → "Show Menu Bar Border"
- Increased timeout for license key activation. If license key activation did not work for you before, please try again now.
1.8.1 - 27 July 2016
- Fixed json layout invalidation for category layouts
1.8.0 - 26 July 2016
- Lay Theme is now using a new system for License Keys. Please enter your License Key that you received when you purchased Lay Theme in "Lay Options" → "License Key" and click "Activate". If you have already entered your key before please enter it again and click "Activate".
- New feature "mouseover image for thumbnails". Now a project thumbnail image can switch to another image on mouseover. Activate the feature in "Lay Options" → "Extra Features" → "Activate mouseover image for thumbnails".
- New feature "video for thumbnails". Now a project thumbnail can be a HTML5 video. Activate the feature in "Lay Options" → "Extra Features" → "Activate video for thumbnails".
- Next Project Links are now buttons inside the texteditor instead of buttons in a contextmenu (Link to documentation). This fixes an issue where "Next Project Link" text did not work with text-align.
- Customizer: "Project Thumbnails" → "Project Thumbnail Mouseover" → new settings for brightness on mouseover. Brightness works better than the "show Background Color" setting if all you need is a darker or brighter thumbnail on mouseover. With brightness you will not experience glitchy 1 pixel lines in Safari on mouseover.
- New option "Menu links of type Custom Links always open in new tab" in "Lay Options" → "Other"
- Fixed a bug that can cause projects to be un-editable on a certain server configuration
- Fixed certain categories not available for frontpage setting in "Customizer" → "Front Page"
- Fixed menu points not working properly in Firefox
- Fixed background color not working for footer when a background image was set in "Customize" → "Background"
- Fixed site tagline text alignment not working when site title is smaller than tagline
- Fixed project descriptions on thumbnails in Gridder showing even if project thumbnail feature is deactivated
1.7.8 - 8 July 2016
- Fixed "spacetop", "spacebottom" for Firefox
- Fixed footer not using its background color
- When disabling cover for phone now the first row will still be browser filling on phone
- Fixed mobile site title cannot be shown when mobile menu is hidden
- Fixed edit lightbox caption not working anymore – Please update your Lightbox Addon
- Fixed "Customizer" → "Menu Bar" panel hidden when "Customizer" → "Menu" → "is fixed" is unchecked
1.7.5 - 29 June 2016
- New feature "Custom Phone Layouts"! Link to documentation. With this feature you can switch between desktop and phone layouts in the Gridder. For your phone layout you could just change the order of your elements or even create a different layout with different content. Please update your Carousel Addon before you use this feature.
- In a row with "Use Browser Height for Row Height" activated, you can now place text elements anywhere you want, even if the columns are occupied already
- Gridder: When adding/editing HTML5 videos that have "autoplay" activated, there is now a new checkbox "Play/pause on click"
- "Lay Options" → "Cover Options" added "Disable for phone" setting
- Grouped options in "Lay Options" and added links to docs
- Gridder row context menu: Added button "Set Row Gutter" because if an individual row gutter was set to 0 before, there is no way to click/select it again
- Updated rest api
- Gridder Defaults: Added "Apply Defaults" checkbox to make applying defaults optional
- Made Texteditor background darker
- Fixed row background images sometimes not sharp
- Fixed linking to a page in a text not working when admin panel language is not English
- Fixed a misconfiguration that can cause the media library to load slowly
- Fixed "Customize" → "Menu Style" → "Menu" → "Text Format" not working
- Fixed aligning elements with spaceabove/spacebelow in Gridder
- Fixed not all thumbnails from all category layouts being deleted when deleting a project
- Fixed deleting elements when pressing backspace when contextmenu is open and element is selected
- Fixed selecting multiple elements in the Gridder and applying contextmenu related actions (like offset, spaceabove/below)
- Fixed bottom-aligned elements not aligned correctly in "Use Browser Height for Row Height" row in phone layout
1.7.4 - 13 June 2016
- Fixed cover having a gap at bottom on phone
- Fixed project description showing up as HTML inside project
1.7.3 - 30 May 2016
- Compatibility with new Carousel Addon 1.1.0 that has Text-Slides support
1.7.2 - 25 May 2016
- Row HTML5 Video Backgrounds! Right click an empty spot of a row and choose "Set Row Video Background". In combination with "Use Browser Height for Row Height" you can have a fullscreen video.
- New setting "Customize" → "Project Thumbnails" → "Project Title" → "Line Height"
- New setting "Customize" → "Project Thumbnails" → "Project Description" → "Space Top (px)"
- "Customize" → "Site Title" → "Tagline" can now be multiline by using <br>
- Fixed some fields not showing up in category edit screen
- Fixed "Customize" → "Mobile" → "Mobile Spaces" → "Space above Content" not working
- Fixed background image not working with cover feature
- Fixed "Hide when scrolling down" not working well with image as site title
- Fixed white bar at top on mobile if mobile menu is hidden and cover option is active
- Gridder: When selecting a project thumbnail and clicking "Edit" now the project thumbnail modal is shown instead of an image modal
- Gridder: Improved project title and project description appearance
- Gridder: Improved row context menu design
- When using "Project Description" that text will now be used as a description meta tag for search engines
1.7.1 - 13 May 2016
- "Lay Options" → "Never show resized versions of your images"
- Added support for bigger image sizes than 1920px width
1.7.0 - 8 May 2016
- A new feature called Covers. Here is an explanation
- Embed Instagram images, SoundCloud songs and more with "+More" → "+Embed"
- Insert HTML with "+More" → "+HTML"
- Gridder works for smaller screens now and is more performant
- Classes for rows: Right click an empty spot of a row and click "Set Row Class"
- Simple Parallax:
- Improved Simple Parallax feature. Right click an element in the Gridder and find a "y-parallax" slider that makes elements scroll faster
- If you wish to keep using the old Simple Parallax Feature, go to "Lay Options" and click "Use old Simple Parallax"
- "Lay Options" → "Intro Image":
- New Transition types: "Go up" and "Go up and Fade out"
- New Option "Transition Duration" in milliseconds
- New Option "Hide after waiting" in milliseconds (Set to 0 to disable)
- New Option "Use an SVG as overlay over intro image" and "SVG overlay width" in %
- New options for mobile site title in "Customize" → "Mobile" → "Mobile Site Title"
- New setting "Customize" → "Project Arrows" → "Clickable Space around (px)"
- The setting "hide when scrolling down" for your menu now works too if your menu position is bottom
- New setting "Customize" → "Site Title" → "Site Title" → "hide when scrolling down"
- The setting "hide when scrolling down" is now independent for your menu and site title
- Fixed project thumbnails disappearing from category layouts when a project is saved that does not belong to that category
- Fixed "Frontpage" panel not showing up in "Customizer" in some cases
- Fixed "YouTube/Vimeo" videos not addable in Gridder for websites using https://
- Fixed error message when no pages exist when choosing a footer
- Fixed elements sometimes not clickable when using offset-x and offset-y
- Fixed element disappearing when changing y-offset value in Gridder
- Fixed gif not working as intro image
- Fixed mobile menu bar opacity making site title and burger icon transparent too in "Customizer" → "Mobile" → "Mobile Menu" → "Menu Bar Opacity (%)"
- Fixed empty text element in Gridder having a height of 0
- Fixed mobile menu not scrollable when you have many menupoints
- Fixed gifs not playing in Safari
- Fixed mobile menu site title positioning when using a .woff uploaded webfont
- Removed some CSS that may blur images
- Fixed nothing ever showing up if internet connection is extremely slow
- Notable Changes:
- Textformats: new "justified" text alignment option
- Apply "max width of content" setting to logo and menu in "Lay Options" → "Apply max width of content to logo and menu"
- Image placeholder background color for when image has not loaded yet in "Lay Options" → "Image Placeholder Background Color"
- Footers can now be "sticky" meaning they will stick to the bottom even if the page content does not fill the browser: "Lay Options" → "Footers" → "Sticky Footer"
1.6.8 - 21 March 2016
- Compatibility with new Lightbox Update
1.6.7 - 9 March 2016
- Fixed project description "show on mouseover" not working when project description is below project thumbnail.
- Fixed project title below project thumbnail not centered on fresh Lay Theme install.
- Added "License Key" to "Lay Options"
- Updated links in dashboard for new laytheme.com website
1.6.5 - 1 March 2016
- When a Gridder's data is corrupted, an error notice with your corrupted JSON will appear and the Gridder will appear as empty instead of hidden. Also the Gridder's JSON field will appear.
- Fixed row gutters not working with px.
- Fixed elements that have a negative y-offset not clickable.
- Fixed clear background color for Grid background color not working.
- Fixed "json_encode expects 1 parameter" incompatibility with older PHP versions
1.6.3 - 15 February 2016
- Customizer → Mobile → Mobile Menu → "Menu Points Text Color"
- Fixed images not working on some mobile platforms when "Image Loading" is set to "Load all images of a page instantly"
- Changed the way row background images are loaded. Now they fade in when they have loaded.
- Changed a default. Now on mobile devices you have to tap on project thumbnails to see their hoverstate. Tap again to enter. Change this setting in "Customizer" → "Project Thumbnails" → Project Thumbnail Mouseover → "Behaviour on Mobile Devices"
- Fix: When clicking a menu point that leads to your frontpage, your tab title will be just your site title.
- "Next Project Links" and "Previous Project Links" now have the same style as "Links in Texts". Set "Links in Texts" in "Customizer" → "Links in Texts"
- Fix: I disabled/removed "Save as Draft" and "Preview" again. Those two buttons can make WordPress save the Gridder data in a way that corrupts it :/.
- Enhancement: Images will now have an alt tag that you can set before inserting an image. This works only for images you will be inserting with this Lay Theme version or later.
- Fixed a compatiblity problem with older PHP versions that happened when editing project descriptions or project titles of projects that were already inserted somewhere else.
1.6.2 - 5 February 2016
- Fixed mobile menu buttons not working on iPhone 6
- Fixed mobile menu placement when using magnetic slides addon on phone
- Fixed mobile menu site title placement
- Fixed active category menu point not clickable when inside a category's project
- Fixed links in captions of carousel-slides not having customizer "links in texts" styling
- New burger menu icon animation
- Normal captions addable to carousels now with latest carousel version and this lay theme version
1.6.0 - 22 January 2016
- New Features:
- Footers! Set a page as a footer for any other page/project/category. Find settings in Lay Options → Footers.
- Scroll to top buttons! Right click a textfield in the Gridder and select "Use as Scroll to top Button"
- Improved project thumbnail hoverstates for mobile devices. Customizer → Project Thumbnails → Project Thumbnail Mouseover → Behaviour on Mobile Devices: Either "Always show mouseover state" or "Show mouseover state on tap, tap again to enter project"
- Drafts and Previewing possible now when editing a project or page.
- Project arrows are now shown too for mobile version.
- A category menu point will now have an active state when you're inside a project which is a member of this category.
- Gridder: Right click an element and give it "space top" and "space bottom". This is useful if you are using a row background color for example.
- "Site Tagline" (Subtitle under Site Title) in Customizer → Site Title → Site Tagline
- Mobile Menu colors, font sizes and opacity settings in Customizer → Mobile → Mobile Menu
- "Lay Options":
- "Next & previous project links navigate through" either "Projects of same Category" or "All Projects"
- "Image Loading" either "Lazy load an image when you scroll to it" or "Load all images of a page instantly"
- "Transition duration when navigating" setting
- All Custom CSS & HTML settings are now in their own menu point "Lay Options" → "Custom CSS & HTML"
- Fixed bugs related to changing Default Textformat attributes after a fresh install
- Safari parallaxed project thumbnail's title on image fixed
- Fixed vertically center aligned element in a browser height row on mobile
- Clicking on a link with the "command" key pressed on a mac now opens the link in a new tab
- Notable Changes:
- Every project can now only be a member of one category. But you can still add any project of any category to a category overview grid.
- Rudimentary support for submenus. You will need to style your submenus by yourself but at least the submenu points work.
- Using a different updating service now.
- Customizer: Renamed "Site Icon" to "Favicon"
1.058 - 27 November 2015
- Maintenance release. If you update to Wordpress 4.4 in December 2015 and Lay Theme does not work anymore, this update should solve the issue.
- New rest api
- Fixed bug "Undefined index tag_id"
1.055 - 4 November 2015
- If project arrows is enabled you can only assign one category to a project, otherwise you can assign multiple categories to a project
1.054 - 26 October 2015
- Fixed a bug where textformats couldn't be created
1.053 - 23 October 2015
- Fixed some project thumbnail bugs
1.052 - 22 October 2015
- HTML5 videos now addable in Gridder. This is useful if you want autoplaying videos. Set a custom play icon in "Lay Options".
- Simple Parallax feature. Go to "Lay Options" and activate "Simple Parallax". Then in the Gridder, right click on an element and change the "y-parallax" value to make an element move differently along the y-axis while scrolling.
- New Project Description options in Customizer. In "Customize" → "Project Thumbnails" → "Project Description"
- Fixed project title alignment issue.
- New Customizer option "Project Title Visibility" → "hide". Hide project titles if you only want to use project descriptions as text for your project thumbnails.
1.051 - 12 October 2015
- Fixed a bug that made project arrows appear in category overviews and pages too
1.050 - 10 October 2015
- Project Arrows is a new feature for navigating between projects. Activate project arrows in "Lay Options". Customize the appearance of the project arrows in the Customizer when you got inside a project.
- Project Descriptions for thumbnails is a new feature to show text additionally to project titles for your thumbnails. Activate project descriptions in "Lay Options".
- A Project can now only be member of one Category. I needed to change this to make Project Arrows will only navigate between projects that are members of the same category.
- "Lay Options" → Custom HTML at top, Custom HTML at bottom
- Twitter Card meta tags
- removed "Lay Options" "Center vertically" and "Horizontally float elements"
- Improved Textformats UI. Now you can create new textformats by copying existing ones.
- Mobile Font size controls for Textformats.
- Versioned all css and js files so you don't need to reload or clear your cache after an update.
- Changed the way images are lazyloaded so there's no low-res image that is loaded first.
- Debugged Customizer opacity and color options
- Improved "Add Project" Modal to show categories of projects
- Hopefully fixed a bug where vimeo urls were not recognized in Safari when adding a video to the gridder.
- When you update a project, the thumbnail of this project will now update in other pages and projects too.
- Renamed "featured image" to "project thumbnail"
- Background color of texteditors is always lightgray now so that it's easier to work with white text.
- New Misc Option: Image Quality (.jpeg)
- New Misc Option: Max width of content
- Added compatibility for latest Magnetic Slides 1.1.7 feature: "Give images and videos a max-width and max-height and center them (Only works for rows that contain only one image or one video.)"
1.040 - 10 September 2015
- Fixed bug where deleting last row would delete the row attributes (like bgimage, bgcolor) of the row before.
- Fixed bug where suddenly text would disappear after inserting a link.
- Fixed a bug where sometimes nothing would appear in the Gridder, especially in Firefox.
- Improved loading of the right image size for row background images (Full Bleed images). If you had problems with low resolutions for Row Background images, please clear your browsercache and set your Row Background images again.
- Compatibility for upcoming Carousel Addon
1.038 - 27 August 2015
- New "Site Icon" Favicon setting in "Customizer" → "Site Title" if you have the latest WordPress Version
- Small improvements
1.037 - 19 August 2015
- Fixed an error with older PHP versions
1.036 - 18 August 2015
- Add Projects, Images, Videos and Texts everywhere now
- Set the Background Color directly in the Gridder
- Right Click a Text of a Project in the Gridder to activate "Use as Previous Project Link" or "Use as Next Project Link"
- Admin panel: Drag and drop Projects in the Project Overview to change their order
- Customizer: Added "Mobile" Panel where you can hide the mobile menu and set various spaces
- Bugfix for middle-aligned elements for Safari
1.035 - 3 August 2015
- Right click on elements in the Gridder to give them offsets
- Add HTML classes to elements with the "class" button
- Content of "Add Project" Modal now scrollable
1.033 - 6 July 2015
- Fixed mobile positioning bug with vertically centered elements
- Small improvements for mobile view for browser filling rows
- "+" and "-" keys in Gridder should work for more keyboards now
- Added compatibility for new Magnetic Slides Addon feature: If each row has just one column (image/text/video) Magnetic Slides will work for phone view too.
1.031 - 3 July 2015
- Fixed Magnetic Slides "continous vertical" option and row backgrounds not working well together
- Added a tooltip to "Add webfont by .woff"
1.030 - 2 July 2015
- In the Gridder right-click on a row to get a new context menu. There you can set the rowheight to the browserheight, set a background image and set a background color.
- Added noscript tags to frontend so now Google will actually see your content.
- Fixed a bug where images could be displayed in a too-low resolution.
- Fixed menu not auto-hiding on scroll when using Magnetic Slides Addon and "continuous vertical" option.
1.028 - 19 June 2015
- In the Gridder + and - keys now work for firefox too
- Settings → Reading now visible
1.027 - 11 June 2015
- "Lay Options" Bugfix: Now the Facebook Share Image input field is visible again
1.026 - 4 June 2015
- "Lay Options": New option "Hide Scrollbar"
- Customizer: Option to hide menu for desktop version
- Gridder Bugfix: When you delete elements, now the sidebar buttons will have their right positions
- Improved compatibility with new Magnetic Slides Addon version and Lightbox Addon
1.025 - 2 June 2015
- Category overview layouts can now have texts too
- Textformat Paragraph styles can now have indents
- Customizer: Added Featured Image mouseover effect "blur"
- Customizer: Fixed menu color bug
- Frontend: Images now fade in when loaded
- link and script Webfonts are editable now
- "Duplicate Projects" button in the Projects Overview
- "Lay Options": Horizontally center-float columns
- On click in-site textlinks will now use ajax too with the fading transition. You need to re-apply your existing in-site textlinks for this to take effect.
- Gridder: You can now press backspace too to delete an element
- Other small bugfixes and improvements
1.022 - 11 May 2015
- Fonts in Customizer and Text Formats can now be set in % too
- Added fields for Custom CSS for desktop and mobile version in "Lay Options"
- The width of an image as a logo can now be set in px too
- Gridder: Images are now linkable
- If an image was chosen as a logo, it will now appear in the top menu mobile bar
- Mobile Text Sitetitle now has same text color as desktop sitetitle
- Texteditor: Letter-spacing can now be set for characters too, not just paragraphs
- Fixed visual errors for Featured Image mouseover effects
- Fixed Customizer close button linking to non-existing page
- Fixed jumpy menu points and jumpy logo with certain combinations of mouseover and underline styles
- Customizer: more styling options for "Links in Texts"
- Customizer: Menu and Site Title's top-space and bottom-space can now be set in %
- Customizer: Menu Bar's height can now be set in %
- Customizer: Site Title can now have an underline
- Customizer: Animation of project title on mouseover can now be turned off
- Customizer: New Featured Image mouseover effect: zoom out
- Customizer: An image can now be set as a background (only for desktop) with positioning options (default, stretched fixed, center fixed)
- Gridder: Fixed a bug that lead to wrong positioning after editing a text
- New Logo
- Other small bugfixes and improvements
Thanks a lot to everybody in the Forum who helped me find bugs and let me know what to improve!
1.021 - 18 April 2015
- Fixed a Textformat error message
1.020 - 17 April 2015
- Webfonts addable by "link" tag and CSS
- Video caption bugfix
- Added tips for Projects and Pages
1.019 - 05 April 2015
- Textformats get textalign and fontweight properties
- Improved Gridder header design
- Added "Default" Textformat
- Moved Textformats to first level of admin menu
1.018 - 04 April 2015
- Textformats now usable in Customizer
1.017 - 01 April 2015
- Maintenance release: Small improvements and bugfixes
1.015 - 31 March 2015
- Maintenance release: Small Fixes for defaults
1.014 - 30 March 2015
- New WP-API version
- Added Tips for Texteditor
1.013 - 21 March 2015
- Redesign of row-actions buttons
- Move rows up and down buttons
- Fixed responsive images on chrome
- Added table plugin to tinymce