Questions, bug reports and more.
Before posting on the Forum please follow these steps as they might solve your issue:
- Update Lay Theme & Lay Theme's plugins/addons.
You can only update Lay Theme if you have entered your License Key.
- Disable all plugins and remove all custom CSS and JS.
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
- If your WordPress Dashboard shows a warning "PHP Update required"
please update your PHP version in your webhost control panel.
- Take a look at Troubleshooting for known problems.
Upgrade your License, from Single License to Pro License for example.
Please include your invoice or license key or email you got after purchase.
Send an email to email@example.com.
Lost your files? Please include your invoice or license key or email you got after your purchase.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Forgot to deactivate your license key or lost it? If you lost your license key please provide the email address you used to purchase Lay Theme. If you need a license key reset please provide your key.
Send an email to email@example.com.